This Data Pack adds the game Murder. The game is modular, so you can play it on any map with a short and simple installation.
How to Play
- Finish the setup and exit the Config Mode.
- Start the game with the following command. You don't need op for that.
To exit the game you have to execute the same command again.
- After that a 30 sec long countdown starts. During this time other players can join the game. (At least 2 players are needed for the game to start.)
- After the 30 secs, the game starts and the randomly selected Murder has 5 mins to kill all the other players.
- One of the other players gets a Bow. He is the Detective and must find the Murder and kill him before he can kill the other players.
- The other players can hide from the Murder or collect Gold. (With 6 Gold you get a bow, with which you can also hunt the Murder)
- When the Murder has killed all the players, he wins. But if the time runs out before he has killed all players or he is killed, the surviving players win.
- Install the Data Pack and rejoin the world or restart the server.
- Build your Murder map.
- Enable cheats or give yourself op if you are on a server, and execute this command:
/tag @s add murder_config
- In the picture you can see what the different items do if you place them.
Disable spectator after death.
/scoreboard players set #spectator murder 1
Disable Gold drop.
/scoreboard players set #gold murder 1
Disable automated Bow purchase.
/scoreboard players set #bow murder 1
Disable chat start with /trigger Murder. (You need to make your own start)
/scoreboard players set #chatstart murder 1
To enable the setting again you need to execute the same command except of the 1 replace with a 0.